No home or business is complete without a beautiful landscape surrounding it. Pebble Beach Landscaping offers a complete menu of landscaping options. From new designs to instillation on new or existing sites, we work with you to turn your vision into the perfect landscape.
Our custom design services put an emphasis on easy maintenance and a low impact on the environment. Whether you need architectural drawings and plans or seasonal lawn care, Pebble Beach’s crew will give you exactly what you need.
In addition design-build landscape projects, the Pebble Beach design team is available to work with you to design the landscape you need. Our landscape designer can give you an estimate for the plan after discussing your goals and reviewing the property.
Our lawn care services include everything you need to maintain a beautiful landscape surrounding your home or business. We tailor our lawn care services to the current condition of your lawn and the vision of what you’d like to see it become.
Our lawn care services include:
Lawn Treatment Assessment – we assess your lawn and recommend treatment/implementation options.
Fertilization – in order to keep your lawn lush and green regardless of the season, we take the time to give your grass the nutrients it needs to stay healthy.
Insect and Weed Control – we protect your lawn against the spread of weeds and pests in a way that is safe for you, your pets, and the environment.
Our 5 Step Fertilization Program:
- Early Season (April) – Pre-emergent crabgrass control: prevents crabgrass from emerging and promotes early spring green up.
- Spring (May) – Slow release fertilizer to prepare the lawn for the summer months. Plus, liquid weed control to eliminate dandelions and dicot weeds.
- Early Summer (June/July) – Slow release fertilizer to feed the lawn through the summer months and spot spray for difficult weeds.
- Late Summer (August) – Slow release fertilizer that continues to promote green color and liquid weed control.
- Fall (October) – Slow release fertilizer to promote root growth, prepare the lawn for winter, and promote early spring green up.
Keep your landscape looking great even during the winter months. Pebble Beach can provide fall cleanup of you landscaping, including leaf removal and seasonal trimming of your landscape plantings. The winter winds and cold temperatures can be detrimental to any landscape design. That’s why we take these factors into consideration before they happen.
Holiday Lighting and Decoration
Pebble Beach has the experience and equipment to give your home and business a blast of holiday cheer. We custom tailor a decoration kit to your property, install it prior to the holiday season, remove the kit after the holidays, and store your kit over the off-season, making it an effortless process during a busy time of year.
Call Pebble Beach Landscaping today to see how we can not only create and build the landscape of your dreams, but also protect it year round.